Your feedback is very important to us and helps us to improve the service we provide. You can submit feedback, give a compliment or offer a suggestion to help us improve our service by:
- by telephone 07 3359 7570
- email to [email protected], or
- in writing to PO Box 370 CHERMSIDE SOUTH QLD 4032.
You can also submit a complaint in the same way. Your complaint will be accepted, acknowledged and investigated within the timeframes defined in the Queensland Stoma Association Ltd Feedback and Complaints Management Policy.
Your complaint will be acknowledged within 2 business days of the date when you made the complaint
We will make every effort to finalise the complaint and to provide you with an outcome in writing within 15 business days of the date that you made your complaint. If we are unable to finalise your complaint within this timeframe, we will contact you within 15 business days either by telephone or in writing to provide you with an update of your complaint, and and expected finalisation date.
If you are unhappy with our response, you may escalate your complaint to:
Stoma Appliance Scheme Participants
- The Australian Council of Stoma Association Inc by email to [email protected], or
- The Commonwealth Department of Health, Stoma Appliance Scheme by email to [email protected]
- The NDIS Commission by completing an online complaint form, or by telephoning the commission on 1800 035 544.
To learn more about the NDIS complaints process please refer to the NDIS Commission website.